“The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker
Voted as one of the Best Fitness Trainers in Atlanta and nominated as entrepreneur of the year 2011 Fadi’s Mission is to bring fitness to the greater Atlanta with his elite brand of personal training, lifestyle coaching, online interactive tools, and soon to be released Author of “Strong The New Fit” Fadi’s personal stories of endeavors and conquers.
Health & Fitness is my life! I was the kid that road his bicycle everywhere, raced my friends to every stopping point, and played any sport I could! Starting at 17 my life as a natural bodybuilder taught me great discipline and understanding of the human body. Today my focus is on balance and my active schedule is 6 days a week as a healthy lifestyle. 4 days of weight resistance with little core, speed and agility afterwards. Yoga and swim at least once a week. Finally my favorite current sport is volleyball and I participating in outdoor adventure such as hiking, running, skydiving and racing in the Warrior Dash. I live to play
What People Say About Fadi:
Nominated Entrepreneur and Fittest Friend of the year in 2011 Fadi Malouf is a lifetime drug-free professional bodybuilder with 19 years of professional experience in the fitness industry. He is regarded as having one of the world’s most symmetrical and defined natural physiques and is named one of the best personal trainers is Atlanta.
Fadi is certified through International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) as a Fitness and Performance Nutritional Specialist. He is equipped to give you direction towards your specific goals and needs. As your trainer he will set up a program designed solely for you through exercise, diet and supplementation. He will help educate and guide you toward a new way of thinking and living. His focus is on your health because your results are his measurement of success. Please feel free to ask him any questions you may have about fitness and achieving a healthy lifestyle.
Life Time Natural Bodybuilding Competitor / IFBB Qualifier / SNPB Champ /Muscle Mania World Champ
• 1st Place – 2004 Eastern Seaboard Heavy Weight Class
• 2nd Place – 2004 Team Universe Heavy Weight Class
• Overall Winner – 2000 International Muscle Mania Tour World Natural Bodybuilding Championships – Heavy Weight Class (Televised Worldwide.)
• Overall Winner – 2000 World Nationals (S.N.B.F.) Super Natural Bodybuilding and Fitness Heavy Weight Class (Televised Worldwide.)
• 1st Place -1997 Southern Classics All Natural Bodybuilding Championship Open – Tall Class.
• 1st Place – 1996 Southern Classics All Natural Bodybuilding Championship Novice – Heavy Weight Class.
• 2nd Place – 1999 3rd Annual Georgia S.N.B.F. Open Tall Class.
• 2nd Place -1998 2nd Annual Georgia S.N.B.F. Open Tall Class.
• 2nd Place -1996 Georgia Bodybuilding Championships Teenage Heavy Weight Class.
• 3rd Place – 2000 NOPI Bodybuilding Championships sponsored by: Ultimate Bodies Heavy Weight Class (Televised Worldwide.)
• 3rd Place – 1999 International Superbody World Natural Bodybuilding Championships Heavy Weight Class (Televised Worldwide.)
• 3rd Place – 1999 International Muscle Mania Tour World Natural Bodybuilding Championships Heavy Weight Class (Televised Worldwide.)
From 1996 to 2004, Fadi competed in several shows a year and always placed in the top 3 spots. In addition, he is well diverse in fitness and an all around athlete.
Appearances & Acting Career
• 2012 CXAlloy – Spokesperson
• 2011 Hail Merry with Minnie Driver – Directed by Joel Silver
• 2010 Unnecessary Roughness – Supporting Actor -Bouncer
• 2010 MuscleMag Magazine Exercise Illustration
•2010 Coke Zero commercial – Professional Rugby Player
• 2010 Flight Sleep commercial – Flight Passenger
• 2009 Georgia Lotto – Lucky 7 – Scared Worker
• 2008 Georgia Lotto – Women Fantasy Land – Hunk
• 2007 Georgia Lotto – Megaman – Professional Bowler
• 2009 The Invisible Evil – Supporting Actor -Mobster
• 2007 Turner Brothers Super Deluxe FarkTv.com
• 2007 Dell XPS System
• 2007 3:16 Stories of Hope – Lead Actor – Max Lucado
• 2007 Zombie Invasion – Supporting actor – Matt Green
• 2005 Blood Ties – Supporting actor – Kely McClung
• 2003 Model for EAS National Fitness Trade magazines.
• 2003 National Advertising Photography – David Smith
• 2001 New MuscleMania Champion in the June issue of MuscleMag magazine.
• 2001 January issue named one of the top trainers in Atlanta by Jezebel magazine.
• 2001 & 1999 Commercial with Dan Reevesfor Zocar’s heart medication.
• 1998 Named “The Human Nature” for Atlanta Sports & Fitness magazine.
I am always taking it to the next level… will you join me?